DWORZYŃSKI / ROGALSKI
firm of solicitors
Welcome to the website of our firm
Adrian Dworzyński Maciej Rogalski
Welcome to the website of our firm
Adrian Dworzyński Maciej Rogalski
The founders of the Law Firm are legal advisers: prof. associate. dr. Maciej Rogalski and Adrian Dworzyński, lawyers with over two decades of experience.
Our goal is to provide legal services to ensure practical and effective solutions, with a focus on business approach and identify and minimize legal and regulatory risks.
For many years, we guided the legal teams of the largest Polish companies. We combine in particular the ability to analyze issues from the perspective of an external consultant and managing legal affairs of companies (legal and regulatory risk).
Our team consists of lawyers with extensive experience and practical expertise. We also work with experienced lawyers with complementary specializations, mostly cooperating with us at least a few years.
The wide practice and varied, comprehensive experience allow, depending on the needs of customers, full service legal firm, ie. taking into account all the legal aspects of its activities, coordinated, comprehensive support for complex projects, as well as advice and representation at individual cases, including lawsuits and administrative proceedings.
Adrian is a legal adviser for more than 15 years of experience in providing comprehensive legal services to businesses and managing legal risk. He advises, among others, in the field of company law, civil law, competition and consumer protection, telecommunications and new technologies, energy and administration. He has experience in relationships and disputes with regulators and legislation (co-bills). The leader of complex projects adjusting the operation of the company to changes in telecommunications law.
He has 10 years of experience in managing legal departments, including the biggest Polish companies (TOP 30). He served as Deputy Director and Director of the Legal Office of the City Warsaw, Director of the Office of Law and political system in the Chancellery of the Polish President. From 2007 to 2012 he was associated with Polkomtel SA (now Polkomtel sp. o.o.), where he served as Director of the Legal Bureau, and Director of the Legal and Regulatory Department. He was also the director of the Legal Department at PGE Polish Energy Group SA. He started his career at a law firm that supports entrepreneurs, in particular banks.
For 10 years, Adrian was a member of the District Chamber of Legal Advisers in Warsaw, including the Vice Dean of the Council.
Member of many supervisory boards of commercial companies. Currently an independent member of the supervisory board of PKN Orlen SA and AAT Holding SA.
Adrian received in 1997 the title of Master of Law at the University of Lodz, and in 2002, after serving for legal advisors passed the exam on the basis of which it was registered as a legal advisor at the District Chamber of Legal Advisers in Warsaw.
He speaks English.
Maciej is a legal adviser for more than 20 years of experience in providing comprehensive legal services to businesses. Maciej specializes in telecommunications law and new technologies law, data protection, administrative and criminal law.
Maciej has very rich experience in managing departments, legal and risk management, legal and regulatory enterprises operating in the telecommunications market, since 1997. For more than four years he was a member of the Management Board of T-Mobile Poland SA, where he was responsible for legal, data protection and compliance division. Previously, he held positions including Director of the Division of Regulatory Cooperation Polish Telecom SA (6 years, now Orange Poland SA) and the Legal Director Polish Telefonia Cyfrowa Sp. o.o. (for more than 6 years, now T-Mobile Poland SA). Previously, he worked in public administration.
In 2009, Rzeczpospolita said Maciej title of best corporate lawyer.
In the years 2003 -2011 he was Vice President of the Polish Chamber of Information Technology and Telecommunications in Warsaw for Telecommunications Operators. He was a member of several supervisory boards of commercial companies.
His professional career Maciej connects to an academic career. Maciej is a Professor of Law at Lazarski University in Warsaw. Before working at Lazarski University in Warsaw he taught, among others, at Rzeszow University and European School of Law and Administration. Author of over one hundred and seventy publications in the field of telecommunications law, civil and criminal. Among others co-author of the Commentary to the Telecommunications Law.
Maciej graduated in 1990, studied law at the University of Maria Curie-Sklodowska University in Lublin, where he finished a doctorate and habilitation. He was also a scholarship listener member Georgetown University in Washington, DC, and Le Moyne College in Syracuse student (USA). Maciej took legal training and passed exams: a judge and a legal advisor and in 1993 was included in the list of legal advisers in Rzeszow.
He speaks English, Russian and German.
Maciej is a legal adviser since 2012. He specializes, among others, in telecommunications law and new technologies, copyright and pharmaceutical industries. He has experience in legislation.
Maciej gained experience in public administration, working in the legal departments of the Ministry of Health and the Energy Regulatory Office. Then she rendered legal assistance to entrepreneurs. He also led training investments on broadband networks within the Broadband Networking Academy.
Maciej received a degree in law at the Catholic University of Lublin (2003). And also completed postgraduate studies "LLM in International Commercial Law" at Kozminski University and the "Law of new technologies" in Polish Academy of Sciences. In the years 2010-2012 held legal training conducted by the District Chamber of Legal Advisers in Warsaw.
He speaks English and German.
Bartek is a legal advisor, specializing in particular in the administrative law and in proceedings at administrative courts and common. He advises and represents clients including in matters of personal data protection, access to public information, the functioning of the uniformed services, the environment and energy.
Bartek worked in the Office of Judicial Decisions of the Supreme Administrative Court (2012-2015). Currently it provides legal assistance to businesses and public authorities.
Bartek combines professional practice with academic activities. He is a doctor of legal sciences, assistant professor in the Department of Science Administration at Lazarski University in Warsaw. He also taught at the School of Management and Law, Helena Chodkowska in Warsaw Kozminski University in Warsaw and the Higher Pedagogical Universal Education Society in Warsaw. Author of numerous monographs and publications.
Bartek received a master’s degree in 2009. At the Law Faculty of the Higher School of Commerce and Law Richard Lazarski (now the Faculty of Law and Administration Lazarski University) and a doctoral thesis defended at the Kozminski University in Warsaw (2010). In the years 2010-2013 held legal training conducted by the District Chamber of Legal Advisers in Warsaw.
He speaks English and Russian
Marek practicing as a solicitor since 2008. He specializes, among others, in legal entities of public administration and entrepreneurs. He advises on public procurement, insurance law, civil, administrative and tax. He represents clients before courts and administrative, including in tax matters and related to the obligation to repay subsidies from European funds.
Marek gained experience in law firms and as an assistant judge of the Provincial Administrative Court in Lodz. He Worked as a legal advisor in PZU Zycie SA
Marek teaches at the legal adviser training with the administrative and commercial insurance law.
Mark earned a master’s degree at the Faculty of Law and Administration of Lodz in 2001. Took legal training and passed the judicial examination (2004). As a legal advisor was entered in 2006.
Krzysztof is a legal adviser with extensive experience in comprehensive legal services for businesses and in managing legal and regulatory risk. He has been related with the telecommunications industry since 1997. He specializes in telecommunications law, competition and consumer protection law, administrative law, administrative proceedings, judicial and administrative courts.
Krzysztof was a legal counsel in the Legal Department of the Polish Telefonia Cyfrowa sp. z o.o. (now T-Mobile Polska SA). He has several years of experience in managing legal and regulatory department, he was Director of Legal and Regulatory Affairs Division of PTK Centertel sp. z o.o. (now Orange Poland SA)
He is the co-author of the Commentary to the Telecommunications Law
Krzysztof graduated from the Faculty of Law and Administration at the Jagiellonian University in 1994., was a scholar of Tempus/Erasmus scholarship at the Faculty of Law at the University of Utrecht in 1993. He passed the legal adviser exam in the District Chamber of Legal Advisers in Warsaw in 1997.
He speaks English.
• Analysis and opinions on the issues of sectoral regulations (the right energy, telecommunications, postal and transport), including those related to the regulation of wholesale and retail market, providing services for customers
• Developing or legal support for creating documentation for companies operating on regulated markets (agreements, regulations and price lists)
• Legal support for regulatory accounting and cost calculation, universal service, implementation responsibilities to eligible entities, etc.
• Representing entrepreneurs in relations with regulators and in the proceedings as a result of appeals against decisions by the regulators before courts and administrative
• Drafting and reviewing contracts, including contracts with consumers, and advice and conducting negotiations in contracts
• Identify and minimize legal risks, assessment of the validity and effectiveness of the provisions, including the enforceability of proprietary rights, the admissibility of the application of the provisions, including from the point of view of competition law and the prohibition of abusive clauses
• Representation in disputes in connection with claims arising from contracts
• Preparation and analysis of the internal documentation of the labor law (including employment contracts, work regulations and remuneration)
• Advice on creating, solving and changes in the employment relationship, including in connection with restructuring
• Participation in the negotiation of collective agreements and cooperation between the employer with trade unions and works councils
• Advising on management contracts, so-called. non-competition clauses in employment contracts and management contracts, as well as a separate non-competition agreements
• Representation in disputes in connection with the claims of labor law and management contracts
• Carrying out audits and preparing analyzes and legal opinions relating to the processing of personal data in Poland and the transfer of personal data abroad, including outside the European Economic Area
• Consulting and representation in proceedings before the General Inspector for Personal Data Protection and before administrative courts concerning the protection of personal data
• Preparing and negotiating contracts for entrusting personal data processing and making them available for processing
• Legal assistance in transactions in which the processing of personal data is an important element
• Verification of the conditions of conduct and terms of reference in terms of regulations and legal risks (including publication, standard conditions of procurement)
• Development of queries to the contracting authority (the presence explain the contents of the standard conditions of procurement)
• Advice on the preparation of tender
• Consulting on negotiations / competitive dialogue with the customer and the electronic auctions
• Preparation of legal protection in procedures for public procurement (appeals from the acts or omissions of actions by the contracting authority, and complaints to the court), and representation before the National Chamber of Appeal and the court
• Analysis of the legal status of real estate (due diligence)
• Preparing and reviewing draft contracts and negotiations in transactions relating to the marketing and management of real estate
• Preparing and negotiating on the investment process: project agreements, construction contracts or replacement investment, loan agreements, etc.
• Representation in negotiations with donors acquisition of property
• Consulting in the field of construction law and the law of planning and zoning
• Legal services for projects and telecommunications, among others, preparation and negotiation of IT contracts (implementation, maintenance, licensing) and databases, as well as in the field of Internet domain names
• Consulting and preparation of regulations, model contracts, orders and forms for marketing on the Internet and the provision of electronic services
• Consulting, preparation of contracts and negotiating agreements on matters relating to new technologies
• Consulting, preparation of contracts and negotiating agreements on matters relating to intellectual property rights to trademarks, patents, designs, copyright laws, information technology, and databases, as well as in the field of Internet domain names
• Consulting and negotiations with the organizations of collective management of copyright and related rights
• Representation in proceedings before the Patent Office and in court proceedings in cases of infringement of intellectual property rights and in cases of unfair competition related to the violation of intellectual property rights
• Consulting and evaluation of advertising campaigns and marketing activities, including advertising, and advertising and promotional materials (radio and TV advertising, billboards, leaflets, commercial, product placement, advertising on the Internet, the rules of competitions and promotional lotteries, etc.).
• Preparing and negotiating contracts advertising and marketing (including the media houses and advertising agencies)
• Consulting, analysis and evaluation of trade policy (pricing) and marketing activities regarding compliance with the principles of competition law (including internal audits) and the provisions of the unfair competition
• Consulting with the creation / reorganization of the sales network / distribution from the point of view of the requirements of competition law
• Preparation and implementation of programs comply with competition rules, so-called. competition compliance
• Consulting and representation in inquiries and antitrust led by the President of the Office for Consumer Rights and Competition Protection, the European Commission and representation before the Court of Competition and Consumer Protection
• Preparation / opinions on the patterns of agreements and regulations for consumer protection (abusive clauses) and the guidelines of the Office for Consumer Rights and Competition Protection
• Analyzing and evaluating trade policies and marketing activities for compliance with the rules concerning consumer rights
• Advising on product safety and conformity assessment systems
• Advising on the requirements for product labeling and content of the documents warranty
• Consulting and representation in proceedings before the President of the Office for Consumer Rights and Competition Protection and the Court of Competition and Consumer Protection in matters of practices infringing collective consumer interests and abusive clauses
• Consulting and representation in matters of complaint and before the Consumer Ombudsman, the State Trade Inspectorate and the Inspectorate of Trade Quality of Agricultural and Food as well as in court proceedings arising from consumer contracts
• Advice and representation at the stage of pre for the amicable settlement of disputes
• Consulting and representation in mediation and arbitration proceedings
• Representation in court proceedings before courts, including the Supreme Court
• Representation in proceedings related to debt collection
• Consulting and representation in administrative proceedings, including regulatory issues concerning members of bodies of entrepreneurs and legal entities
• Representation in other dealings with authorities
• Representation in proceedings before administrative courts
• Preparation of bankruptcy filings (on behalf of creditors or fallen)
• Preparing the application of claims, objections from the list of debts
• Analysis of the occurrence of the premises bankruptcy
• Preparation of applications and representing clients in proceedings about the decision of the ban on doing business
• Representing (both debtors and creditors) in bankruptcy and recovery
• Preparation of draft acts of commonly applicable law (laws and by-laws), as well as internal acts (statutes, regulations, policies, regulations)
• Giving opinions on draft laws in the process of legislation
• Analysis and assessment of the functioning of the existing regulations and the development of concepts and assumptions relevant amendment
• Monitoring legislative specified range
W dniu 1 lipca br weszło w życie rozporządzenie Ministra Cyfryzacji z dnia 29 czerwca 2016 r. w sprawie udostępnienia kanału technologicznego przez zarządców dróg publicznych oraz wysokosći stawek za udostępnienie 1 mb kanału technologicznego (Dz. U. z 2016 r., poz. 957).
- wzór wniosku o udostępnienie kanału technologicznego przez zarządców dróg publicznych
- dokumenty jakie nalezy dołączyć do tego wniosku
- wysokosć stawek za udostępnienie kanału technologicznego, szczegółowo wskazane w załączniku do rozporządzenia
Zarówno dla zarządców dróg publicznych, jak również przedsiębiorców zainteresowanych wykorzystaniem wybudowanych kanałów technologicznych na potrzeby budowy sieci szerokopasmowych, najistotniejsze jest wskazanie w rozporzązeniu jednolitych stawek za udostępnienie kanałów technologicznych.
Opłata za udostępnienie kanału technologicznego stanowi iloczyn liczby metrów bieżących udostępnionego kanału technologicznego oraz stawki opłaty wskzanej w rozporządzeniu, obliczana i pobieraną za każdy rok udostępnienia. Jeżeli kanał technologiczny jest udostępniany na okres krótszy, opłata obliczana jest proporcjonalenie do liczby dni udostępnienia kanału technologicznego.
1. M. Rogalski,Niezawisłość sędziowska w postępowaniu karnym, Lublin 2000, s. 175
2. M. Rogalski, Res iudicata jako przesłanka procesu karnego, Rzeszów 2004, s. 292
3. M. Rogalski, Przestępstwa telekomunikacyjne, Zakamycze 2005, s. 688
4. M. Rogalski, Przesłanka powagi rzeczy osądzonej w polskim procesie karnym, Zakamycze 2005, s. 688
5. M. Rogalski, Świadczenie usług telekomunikacyjnych, Warszawa 2014, s. 143
6. M. Rogalski, Odpowiedzialność karna a odpowiedzialność administracyjna w prawie telekomunikacyjnym, pocztowym i konkurencji, Warszawa 2015, s. 132
1. M. Rogalski, Zmiany w prawie telekomunikacyjnym. Komentarz, Warszawa 2006, s. 283
2. A. Kiełtyka, J. Paśkiewicz, M. Rogalski, A. Ważny, M. Rogalski red., Kodeks postępowania w sprawach o wykroczenia. Komentarz, Warszawa 2009, s. 533
3. K. Kawałek, M. Rogalski red., Prawo telekomunikacyjne. Komentarz, Warszawa 2010, s. 1174
4. M. Rogalski red., Prawo telekomununikacyjne, Warszawa 2011, s. 816
5. M. Kleinowska, Cz. P. Kłak, M. Rogalski, Z. Sobolewski, P.K. Sowiński, red. G. Artymiak, M. Rogalski, Proces karny. Część ogólna, wyd. 2, Warszawa 2012, s. 421
6. G. Artymiak, M. Kleinowska, Cz. P. Kłak, A. Mmasłowska, Z. Sobolewski, P.K. Kłak, Z. Sowiński, Proces karny. Część szczególna, wyd. 2, Warszawa 2012, s. 462
7. P. Brzeziński, Z. Czarnik, Z. Łaganowska, A. Mednis, S. Piątek, M. Rogalski, M. Wach, Nowela listopadowa Prawa telekomunikacyjnego, Warszawa 2014, s. 145
8. B. Opaliński, M. Rogalski, P. Szustakiewicz, Ustawa o Policji. Komentarz, Warszawa 2015, s. 403
9. M. Rogalski [w:] M. Jeż-Ludwichowska, A. Lach red., System Prawa Karnego Procesowego, t. IV, Warszawa 2015, s. 593-686
10. M. Rogalski [w:] R.A. Stefański red. Środki karne po nowelziacji w 2015 r., Warszawa 2016, s. 403-443.
Ul. Grzybowska 80/82
tel. 00 48 722 228 822